None at this time!
Our volunteer program is set up to involve the community in the maintenance and care of their own heritage and history. We provide opportunities for individuals to obtain personal growth, learn new skills, and to develop a sense of commitment and belonging.
Whether you want to work quietly behind the scenes or be in the public eye, there is a place for you at the White Rock Museum and Archives. Below are some of our specific opportunities:
Collections and Research Assistants
Do you enjoy detail oriented work? Are you eager to gain experience handling artifacts? Download our Collections Assistant Internship job description.
Do you enjoy research and organizing information? Help our curator research the next upcoming exhibition and download our Research Assistant job description.
Would you like to join our volunteer team? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member, you will enjoy special discounts and VIP privileges including:
- 15% discount in our Museum Shop, except consigned items
- 25% discount on Years of Promise: White Rock 1858-1958, the Museum’s historical textbook by Lorraine Ellenwood
- Discounts on specified public programs and events
- Invitations to special events
- Advance schedule of exhibits, events and programs
- Voting privileges at the AGM
- Opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors
Annual Membership Fees
|Student / Senior ( 65+)||$15||$40|
|Corporate – Two Cardholders||$30||$75|
Become a Member
Call us today at 604-541-2221, or drop in to the Museum Shop for additional details.
We accept Visa, M/C, American Express, debit, cash and local cheques.Apply Now!
Stay in Touch
Keep in touch with us, through our bi-monthly newsletter and blog.Sign Up Here!